In the framework of the "Microfinance through microfinance organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic” Program
Growth in horticulture production and increase of the export potential of the Kyrgyz Republic in this area
Small businesses of various organizational and legal forms, residents of the Kyrgyz Republic with an experience in any of the following areas:
- processing of land used for horticulture production and perennial plantations of crop production (including machine-tractor stations);
- seed growing and cultivation of fruit nurseries;
- growing fruit and vegetable products;
- production of organic and mineral fertilizers;
- transportation, storage, distribution or sale of horticulture;
- horticulture processing;
- production of succulent feed.
Target-oriented loan disbursement:
Funding of expenses for the acquisition of real estate objects (land plots, buildings and structures for industrial and/or agricultural purposes).
Current assets funding:
Borrower own contribution:
For investment loans - at least 15% of the project cost.
up to 1 million Kyrgyz soms
· Investment purpose – up to 5 years;
· Current assets funding - up to 2 years.
· Investment loan - up to 12 months;
· Current assets funding - up to 3 months.
Interest rate for the end borrower:
Kyrgyz som - 14% per annum
Collateral security requirements for the end borrower:
Requirements in accordance with the regulations of MFO
Collateral security requirements for MFO:
In accordance with the RKDF Regulation “On targeted funding of microfinance organizations by the Russian-Kyrgyz Development Fund”.
Application of the norms of "Microfinance through microfinance organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic" Program:
In all aspects not directly regulated by this Product, the norms of the RKDF Program "Microfinance through microfinance organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic" are subject to application.