In the framework of the "Microfinance through microfinance organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic” Program
Growth in dairy production and export development within a single value chain
· Milk producers (farms and farmers);
· Other entities participating in the dairy cluster..
Target-oriented loan disbursement:
Funds can by allocated:
· Purchase of machinery and equipment;
· For construction and installation works, reconstruction and purchase of industrial facilities.
· For the dairy cattle purchase.
Current assets funding:
· Biological raw materials purchase;
· Feed purchase;
· Spare parts purchase;
· Purchase of veterinary medicines, vitamins, etc.;
· Purchase of other materials as part of an investment project.
In exceptional cases, a loan may include a rescheduling component. The rescheduling component, including refinancing loans from other banks, must not exceed 30% of the loan amount, and can be provided subject to the following conditions being met:
1. the rescheduled loan was used for investment purposes and is associated with the ongoing project;
2. the target-oriented disbursement of the rescheduled loan is confirmed by the relevant documents for the transaction (account statements, contracts, invoices, customs declaration, waybill, certificate of completion, certificate of acceptance);
3. rescheduled loan availability period is at least 6 months at the time of the application review;
4. no overdue payments on the rescheduled loan principal and interest;
5. the absence of revolving debt rescheduling due to a worsening financial situation or debt servicing (loan principal and interest repayment), unless otherwise decided by the RKDF Board.
At the same time, the total amount of all loans with refunding should not exceed 30% of the total funding limit within this program.
Refunding of loans provided by financial institutions other than banks is prohibited.
up to 1 million Kyrgyz soms
Investment purpose – up to 5 years
Purchase of breeding cattle – up to 5 years
Current assets funding - up to 2 years
Investment loan, including breeding cattle purchase - up to 12 months
Current assets funding - up to 3 months
Interest rate for the end borrower:
Kyrgyz som - 14% per annum
Collateral security requirements for the end borrower:
Requirements in accordance with the regulations of MFO
Collateral security requirements for MFO:
In accordance with the RKDF Regulation “On targeted funding of microfinance organizations by the Russian-Kyrgyz Development Fund”.
Application of the norms of "Microfinance through microfinance organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic" Program:
In all aspects not directly regulated by this Product, the norms of the RKDF Program "Microfinance through microfinance organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic" are subject to application.